We were going to post this some time ago, but it rained too much to do anything on this list. Now that the weather is back to the level of aww *_*
Being Flippant’s Guide to the most Mumbaiya way of enjoying the Mumbai rains.
The Monsoon bucket list. Let’s see how many can you knock off this monsoon itself.
1) Take a walk at Marine Drive or worli sea face. You will get one of the most scenic views of the Arabian Sea. There is nothing better than getting drenched by the waves.
2) Have a bhutta (corn on cob) at Carter road, Bandra. Again by the sea and a perfect place for romancing 😉
3) Have Pav bhaji at Juhu beach.
4) Play football at Madh island.
5) Sip a cup of cutting chai or their iconic Irish coffee at Prithvi Theatre.
6) Take a ferry ride at The Gateway of India.
7) Take a short trekking experience near Mumbai.
Here are some places you can visit:
Kanheri Caves, Borivali
Mahuli Fort, Thane
Takmak Fort, Vasai-Virar
Karnala Fort, near Panvel
Kalavantin Durg, Panvel
Peb (Vikatgad) Fort, Neral
Chanderi Fort, Badlapur
8) A horse cart ride at Colaba before they vanish.
9) Adore the flora and fauna at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
10) Drive to Lonavala’s Bushy dam. You will fall in love with the waterfalls.
Come on now, you are wasting time, share this with your friends and get started with the list.
One Comment “The Mumbai Rains – Part 2”
WHERE IS THE RAIN. NOW SING MEGH MALHAR TO GET THE RAIN BACK.